Monday, July 7, 2008

Beastie on vacation



Some dogs go to Europe with their vacationing people. Some dogs go to kennels while their people go to Europe. I go to Yolanda and Johan's Echo Park compound and terrorize their mellow pack and knock things over. This world was not made on a Beast-sized scale.

Anyhow, my vacation pictures are nothing exciting. No photos of me running through the Andes. No late-night, hard-drinking Vegas snaps with Fifi and Tinkerbell. No embarrassing mug shots to turn up on TMZ. But please enjoy these snaps anyway from my mid-June long weekend with my the couple who saved me from a life behind bars -- in a backyard down the street.

In the first one, I'm taking a whiz on some plants in the yard.

Later I'm chillin' inside. It was a mighty hot weekend.

Too bad there's no picture of the skunk that also stopped by for a visit, but I had a fragrant reminder of that experience for several days to come.

No comments: