Friday, February 8, 2008

Steak! I command you with my mind to bring me steak.

Very rare.

I may not be able to speak that gibberish the two-legged can openers screech at each other all the time, but I have my ways of being heard. I simply use my Beastie Eyes of Control (tm) to make the furless apes do my bidding, whether it's cleaning out my goopy ears, updating my blog or giving me cheese. Mmm, cheese...

This bone is boring. Bring me cheese! I command you!

Craaaackly zap!



I'll have my cheese yet. Mwa-ha-ha.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Beastie! You know, with a little work, your Eyes of Control (tm) could be a lot more fun!
In case you haven't seen these guys already...

http://tinyurl.com/2emxqr

We want to see a picture of Bella too!
Love,
Maddie, Harry and Sue

Nini said...

Awwww that's so heartwarming to see how spoiled Beastie obviously is now!
I met him when he was still "the neighbor's poor dog", then "Boomer"... he looks simply gorgeous now, and SOOOOO happy :)

Thank you so much for giving him the best of homes!!

Nini