Monday, February 4, 2008

A welcome from Beastie


Yes, I am gorgeous. But no touching. Not yet, anyway. I'm not that kind of dog.

I am Beastie, a 1-year-old Newfoundland/border collie mix from Los Angeles. This means I'm drooly and hyper, large but lithe, and smart but sweet enough to get away with it.

I love bonies and doing tricks for hotdog pieces and barking at people and wrestling with Bella, my little yellow girlfriend. She's a doll, but a little slow up there, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. Wink, wink. Labs, hsshh. They don't know nothing.

As you might have guessed, I'm not actually typing this, since I don't speak much English an my paws aren't that flexible. Plus, yo, I'm a dog. So I'm manipulating the mind of the two-footed can opener who lives in my den. It's so easy. And they think they're the smart ones. Hah! Who's going to the office every day and who's staying home in bed?

Anyhow, I've decided I need a blog to share my fabulousness. It just wouldn't be right to keep all this beauty, intelligence and virile dogliness to myself. I trust you won't be disappointed. Welcome to my world, BeastieLand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo! You are crazy kool, Beastie! Thanks for sharing your beastieness with the world. It is truly a better place now.
-a non furry friend
ps. Won't Bella want her own site? Maybe she could do a guest post.